HAIL & WIND DAMAGE?
That’s Our Specialty.
Has This Happened?
- Roof Damage
- Siding Damage
- Window Damage
- Eaves & Downspouts Damage
We Look After the Following:
- Hail Damage
- Wind Damage
- Normal Age-Related Wear and Tear – STANDARD ROOF REPLACEMENT
LET US DEAL WITH YOUR INSURANCE
We have a 95% Success Rate Getting the Claim you Deserve
What We’ll Do For You
- We Deal with your Insurance Company for you
- We Replace Complete Roofing
- We Replace Siding – Vinyl, Stucco, Wood
- We Replace Windows
- We Replace Eaves – Downspouts – Flashing
STANDARD ROOF REPLACEMENT
- Most Shingle Roofs last 15 to 25 years
- Curling is a common sign your roof has reached replacement time
- If you think your roof is has reached that point – Call Us 403-560-8015
- We’ll inspect your roof
- We’ll provide you with our free report
- We’ll provide you with our estimate
OUR INSURANCE CLAIM SERVICES
- We will inspect your home for Hail and Wind Damage
- We will take pictures of any damage
- We will provide you with a Report
- We will provide you with a Written Estimate
- We will deal with your insurance company and help you get a proper claim to restore your home and it’s value
WHO WE ARE
- We have been in the roofing business over 27 years
- We are Alberta Licensed and $25,000 Bonded
- We use only quality brand name products with 25 to 50 year shingle warranty
- Our crews are long-term experienced professionals
- We carry $5,000,000 liability insurance
- Most small to large homes typically 1 to 7 days to complete
- We remove everything to your plywood and install all new roofing components
- We clean-up and remove all debris
AM I COVERED FOR ROOF DAMAGE BY MY INSURANCE COMPANY?
- Not sure? Contact your insurance provider. Coverage depends on age, area, and other factors. Know the specifics or ask your insurance company.
- Most policies cover roof damage by unpreventable reasons such as fire and natural disasters such as hail and wind.
- Exterior property is anything that is attached to the outside structure of your home, such as siding and gutters.
- Although wind, rain, and hail are covered there are many factors that determine if your damage will be covered and how much.
- Some policies factor in roof age. Under 10 years, you may have full coverage. Over 10 years old it may be prorated and you may be reimbursed for the depreciated value of the damaged roof.
- The depreciated factors of normal aging and wearing of your roof has decreased its value prior to any damage occurring.
- Some policies offer roof damage coverage up to depreciated value regardless of age. Other policies cover full cost of repairing or replacing the damaged sectionregardless of age.
- Most cases your insurance company will send an appraiser to investigate and verify your claim.
- If damage is determined to be from aging, wear and tear, or poor condition of your roof, it will typically be considered normal maintenance, and will not be covered under your policy.
- Water damage due to flooding or surface water might have to be covered under an additional policy and not your roof policy.
- Mold caused by continued water damage or leaking, for example, also may not be covered by your insurance policy.
- Preventing leaks and inspecting your property are considered homeowner responsibilities. If you are experiencing leaking due to a damaged roof remove furniture and belongings that could sustain water damage.
- Get your roof inspected by a trained professional who can identify areas that may need immediate repair.
- Replace broken and worn shingles. Consider using impact-resistant shingles, which may be more expensive at first, but are designed to resist damage from hail, saving you money in the long run.
- Remove dead trees that could fall onto your home.
- Document and record damage as well as any estimates, invoices and bills you receive. Having all of this information on file will help ensure a smooth and hassle-free claims process.
- It’s important to note that all insurance companies cover roof and exterior property damage differently. Even the same company can vary coverage drastically by state or the age of your roof or property. Policies also differ in coverage limits, deductibles and certain exclusions. To know for sure, talk to your insurance representative.